You are here
- Excellent salary package
- International environment
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational corporation that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services. Its headquarters are located in Falls Church, Virginia. They have 56,000 employees in over 60 countries.
1. Provide a populated cost model for Product Line/functional group (including hardware, software, technical and operational support).
2. Provide the technical solution for their Product Line/functional area as part of a bid or proposal. This will be discharged in concert with the other Product Lines and functional groups. (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement etc)
3. Assist in the development of group processes and tools, when required.
4. Able to take the technical solution and using some commercial interpretation create a proposal that is sales-oriented.
5. Able to assist with the transformation requirements to the point of demonstrating the ability to change the current state of operation to a more appropriate and standard environment.
6. Understand the Product Line/functional Area and which Subject Matter Experts are available, as well as knowing how to apply standards.
7. Mentor new starters within the group, as well as "temporary" Solution Designers called in from the Product Line/functional area.
8. Perform internal presentations relating to their technical solution contributions.
9. Act as a Technical Consultant during proposal development and contract negotiation.
10. Provide written input into proposals and write relevant sections of bid responses.
11. Understand the relationship between Cost and SLA/SoW/Due Diligence.
12. Have an appropriate level of knowledge to help understand the current environment and how it relates to client requirements.
13.Determine the commercial and technical requirements of the client as the basis to develop a costed response.
The Successful Applicant
Superior communication skills - oral, presentation and written. Relates well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably
a) Understanding of ITIL Framework
b) Understanding of Workplace, Data Center, Networking and Service Management.
a) Platform technologies - Wintel, Unix, Linux - Mainframe desirable
b) Knowledge of server virtualization.
c) Midrange / Enterprise storage arrays.
d) Backup - Tape and Disk based solutions
e) Knowledge of storage virtualization, storage optimization, thin provisioning, de-duplication, replication technologies. Familiarity with Information Lifecycle Management.
f) Data Center Design: Awareness of data center operations, tiering and hosting.
g) Data Center Transformation: Server and Storage/Backup consolidation and move.
h) Monitoring and management tools for servers, storage/backup
i) Sizing concepts: Infrastructure sizing for ISVs, HA and DR Solutions and other Infrastructure services.
j) Knowledge of Platform solution components licensing - OS, Clustering, Virtualization, Databases, Storage, Backup, etc.
What's on Offer
Location: Chiyoda-ku, 2 min walk from station
Salary: 10-13M base salary + bonus (80/20 split)