You are here
Client Success Manager - Cloud HCM Company
- You will be managing diverse, high profile and/or key accounts.
- Senior level position with high influence over project delivery
About Our Client
This company is based in Europe, and specializes in cloud (and on-premise) based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions. They have been rapidly growing their business globally and here also in Japan, and are looking to increase their team. They are one of the leaders in the HCM market globally, but also have brand-name companies as clients in Japan as well.
- Develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers, understanding and responding to customer needs, and tracking account activity.
- Facilitate meetings effectively, setting clear goals and expectations, and documenting discussions and next steps.
- Engage cross-functional resources both internally and with customer organizations to solve problems.
- Effectively manage time, workload and shifting priorities.
- Monitor quality of work and identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Seek out and embrace feedback, take on tough assignments to improve skills, keep knowledge and skills up-to-date and turn mistakes into learning opportunities.
- Understand and explain features and benefits of the product line as it relates to customer needs.
- Meet customer expectations by anticipating and resolving their issues.
- Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues, collaborating with other departments as needed.
- Facilitate weekly case reviews, quarterly feature reviews, and annual Health Check presentations.
The Successful Applicant
This position requires the use and understanding of the following technologies:
- Solid understanding of enterprise software solutions or business application software
- Solid understanding of technologies including ASP, SaaS, XML, IT networking, APIs, Connectors
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies, web servers and web proxy servers
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving expertise.
- Solid understanding of business processes and strategy.
- Ability to lead requirements-gathering sessions
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving expertise
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management within the client organization
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: up to 12m JPY
- Location: Central Tokyo Location
- International team with close interaction with overseas couterparts