You are here
Client Services Coordinator
- Stable company
- Global environment
About Our Client
Our client provides online advertising delivery and optimization services worldwide. Its online campaign management platform, helps advertisers, agencies, and publishers simplify the complexities of managing their advertising budgets across multiple online media channels and formats.
- Provide multiple levels of support to Client Service Managers which includes but not limited to meeting agendas, meeting recaps and summaries, process timelines and reformatting media plans.
- Manage a base of smaller clients providing various levels of service.
- Introduce our platform to new clients through training sessions designed to educate the user on our products, features and best practices.
- Monitor the set-up and implementation of campaigns for clients who use the our platform and provide daily phone and email support on technical and non-technical issues.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve common campaign technical, process and client issues.
- Maintain and expand the client relationship and notifying the sales team when there are additional business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Min 1 years related experience and/or training in online advertising desired
- An understanding of interactive media and knowledge of emerging technologies
- Basic understanding of video, ad serving, dynamic content solutions, rich media/Flash banner functions
- English communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work well under pressure
- Work well independently when necessary and define/manage objectives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships with others
What's on Offer
- Office located in central Tokyo
- Training provided
- Clear and fast career progression path within the company