You are here
Client Service Representative, Global Trust Bank
- Work in a global investment firm
- Great career prospects
About Our Client
Our client has established presence in Japan for more than four decades. It has built a strong business ever since and currently employee over 200 professionals in Tokyo. Our client is an international financial firm but also familiar with the Japanese economy, business culture and language.
It has a solid capital base and strong credit ratings. As prudent in managing its own business as managing and servicing its clients' assets, its client is recognized throughout the industry for the integrity.
* Provide reports to manager concerning activities and revenue.
* Research and resolve customer inquiries;
* Ensure client queries are resolved in a timely manner.
* Complete knowledge of DTC and Fed systems
* Complete knowledge of in-house systems (ASP, DDA) and bank products/services.
The Successful Applicant
* Knowledge of more complicated types of clearing, including settlement of new issues, fund investing, and end-of-day balancing processes (may also require knowledge of tri-party situations).
* Complete knowledge of all required documentations.
* Good knowledge of US/Global corporate actions.Involvement in special projects to enhance current systems, which may include new screens or Swift communications (ie., ASP, GSP, etc.)
* 5 years with DTC experience;
Good communication and interpersonal skills in both Japanese and English; cultural sensitivity in dealing with foreign clients
What's on Offer
* Good corporate culture
* Work in a global investment firm
* Great career prospects