You are here
Client Service Manager
- Long history and very stable company
- Opportunity to work with state of the art software
About Our Client
Our client is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. More than 1.5 million clients in approximately 100 countries around the world rely on products, solutions and services.
They have been doing business in Japan for more than 60 years, serving most of the largest companies in wide a range of industries across Japan. With the expanding hardware and software solutions we are positioned to grow the business significantly in Japan.
- Leads, inspires, motivates, and influence team to be highly client focused, accountable to our clients, to each other and sets high standard of excellence.
- Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Uses management data, identifies training and development requirements to fulfill training needs to ensure team met their full potential.
- Delivers strong team engagement through regular communication and interaction with the service team resulting in highly engaged and aware work force.
- Continuously review, analyze and drive improvements in work flow, processes, procedures, quality of client engagement and business outcomes.
- Supports the sales organization in customer relationships enabling the delivery of superior customer engagement and satisfaction at all levels.
- Works with internal support teams to drive continuous improvement of products and solutions, using customer feedback and product performance data.
- Works with product management and sales in new product and solution introduction to the market place by preparing the service organization to efficiently support new products and solutions.
- Plans and executes to deliver the new and contracted services in a timely manner to meet committed revenue generation. and cost control to maximize bottom line EBIT improvements year on year.
- Manages and optimizes operations and cost to maximize profitability.
- Manages the timely delivery of local management data sets, to ensure performance of the business is regularly analyzed, articulated and accurately managed.
- Manages parts inventory levels to exceed the Company target by actively managing and analyzing metrics.
- Contributes towards the development of the overall Japan Business strategic direction and transformation for with a Service perspective based upon market intelligence and customer feedback and ensures the organization retains a competitive market position.
- Implements and manages the on-going performance of key strategic initiatives, across the wider business, targeted to drive growth, with expansion of current business and entry into new market segments.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree; or higher preferably in a technical field with advanced business degree or equivalent experience
- Strong PC proficiency,
- Minimum 7- 10 years in a technical, engineering, pre-sales type of role.
- Need to manage 7 -10 people of customer service team and processes.
- Fluency in English and Japanese
What's on Offer
Salary: 10-14M OTE depending on experience. Flexible