You are here
Client Service @ foreign security firm
About Our Client
foreign security firm located in Tokyo / Otemachi area
- Handle client inquiries and trouble shoot with regards to Fixed Income and Equity products, both vanilla and exotic.
- Proactively follow up settlement/payment/confirmation issues with local and overseas teams.
- Provide notices to clients on product events (coupon payment, redemption, maturity etc).
The Successful Applicant
- 1 - 5 years + experience working in similar function in the financial industry.
- Products knowledge with a focus on structured products. Strong knowledge in either Equity or Fixed income derivative products.
- Familiarity with the financial regulatory environment.
- Accuracy / Swiftness / Attention to detail / Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive approach seeking improvements / Willingness to learn and develop new areas and products.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in communicating with Japanese clients as well as overseas internal teams.
- Good working knowledge in MS office tools. Other technical knowledge is a plus.
What's on Offer
Long term haken
Work hours from 8:50am to 5pm
Hourly rate: 1800 yen negotiable