You are here
Client Relationship Executive - Finance
- Build your career with a globally renowned system Integrator
- Chance to work closely with large finance vertical clients
About Our Client
*American Multinational Corporation that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services.
*Mid sized organization in Japan.
*Established client base.
*Centrally located in Tokyo
- Supports overall responsibility for Client Relationship at the company's executive level.
- Plans, directs and manages sales and market activities to continually reflect customer trends, market fluctuations, and changes in business practices/technology.
- Impacts customer business strategy and sells solutions across the company solution portfolio.
- Establishes and articulates innovations and growth opportunities for customers and the company.
- Ensures client satisfaction and broadening of offerings with potential new customers.
- Leads the strategic direction of the account by establishing and articulating account growth and client satisfaction goals in relation to client expectations.
- Serves as an advisor to develop vision, innovation, and industry expertise.
- Establishes relationships proactively and grows customer intimacy.
- Communicates with cross-functional groups, and builds strategic relationships with client teams.
The Successful Applicant
*15+ years of sales experience, selling software solutions to finance/insurance companies.
*Must have proven track record in software license and services sales.
*Excellent communication and presentation skills.
*Ability to interact with senior management (C-level), staff and third parties in a professional manner.
*Existing Relationships in the insurance industry will be an advantage.
*Must read, write and speak fluent English and Japanese.
*Experience in the bid process and preparation of sales proposals.
*Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
*Must be able to travel 30-50% of time for business development.
What's on Offer
*Huge chances to manage your team in near future.