You are here
Client Order Management Analyst, Global Asset Managment
- Support the international institutional business in servicing clients
- Great career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. They offer a range of solutions - from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world's capital markets.
* Serve as a contact for clients and their agents for communication of investment instructions into/from collective funds and separate accounts.
* Facilitation of client trade instructions, verification/confirmation of instructions, compiling of summary data and verification/dissemination of information to internal BLK groups integral to the investment process globally.
* Exception monitoring of trade and fund dashboards.
* Manage all incoming client phone calls, emails, faxes and maintain quality controls around the receipt and processing of these.
* Responsible for fielding day-to-day client requests along with inquiries from internal BLK groups, problem solving or directing inquiries where appropriate, while providing high quality client service externally and internally.
* Continually evaluate and update processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and the existence of adequate controls in order to minimize exposure to risk.
* Participate and complete special projects as assigned, including automation efforts, system testing, client research, and representing COM in firm wide projects and client meetings.
* Ensure strong business continuity planning and documentation.
* Manage day to day assigned tasks to completion.
* Ensure procedures and other important information is properly communicated to all downstream groups and external custodians.
* Work closely with internal and external groups; including, but not limited to, Portfolio Management, Transition Management, Institutional Client Business, Business Operations, Client Reporting, Transfer Agents and Custodians.
* Develop and maintain strong, productive and effective relationships internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
* BS/BA in business, finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
* 3-6 years of investment industry experience and/or MBA or CFA is preferred.
* Overall knowledge of Pension funds, Trust Bank structure, fund structure(Especially Hedge fund), and general knowledge of equity, fixed income, futures, FX, etc. products
What's on Offer
* Support the international institutional business in servicing clients and their intermediaries investing
* Great career prospects
* Located in Central Tokyo
● Utilize language skill working with both local and offshore team members