You are here
- More than 30 years experience in Japan Market
- Worlwide revenue exceeds 5.8 B USD
About Our Client
The company is a European based company who manufactures and sells industrial pipe and fluid control equipment mainly for Food & Beverage, Industrial Manufacturing, and Energy Companies.
In Japan they have been operating for more than 30 years and employed more than 120 people that includes sales, engineers, and back office function people.
The company sells products both directly and indirectly and the local market regards their product as high quality product and reliable.
Handles the sell of valve products through distributor by,
- receiving customers orders.
- manage the assigned distributor with product delivery schedule.
- to explain the products specification directly to end user if necessary
- to operate CRM and create sales forecast.
- to discuss with managers about sales progress in periodical meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in technical or commerce
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in valve industry or industrial trading companies.
- Able to operate simple office software. (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Good communication skill and able to work within a team.
- Conversational English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Rapid Growth
- Clear chances of promotion