You are here
- Domestic and International Business Trips
- Spread company branding to universities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer business increasing their presence in Japan and across Asia Pacific. Due to their rapid growth and future plans, they are seeking a Campus Recruiter to find the next generation of top talent.
* Partner with university recruiting committee and other recruiting team members in Japan to coordinate university recruiting events (including presentations to students, faculty and campus organizations), and conduct interviews.
* Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active sourcing and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates
* Manage the candidate experience including the interview, feedback and selection process and facilitation of new hire placements into work groups.
The Successful Applicant
* Prior experience in university recruiting experience in working in a complex hiring environment
* Understand how to effectively recruit university candidates and manage multiple school relationships
* Able to build trusted relationship with university students, faculty, and campus organization
* Fluency in Japanese and business level English
* Travel required (both domestic and international)
What's on Offer
On offer is a position where you be out of the office and visiting universities, both in Japan and overseas. Our client regularly provide internal rotation programs and after couple of years of service, employees are able to apply to an internal job posting. This provides career development opportunities in other functions of HR.