You are here
- High-visibility role focused on making an impact on the business
- Work as part of a global team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organization focusing in the are of cloud computing. They have a sizeable operation in Japan and looking to strengthen its campus recruitment activities.
* Partner with university recruiting committee and other recruiting team members in Japan to coordinate university recruiting events (including presentations to students, faculty and campus organizations), and conduct interviews.
* Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active sourcing and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
* Manage the candidate experience including the interview, feedback and selection process, the formulation and extension of offers, and facilitation of new hire placements into work groups. Implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for university recruiting that fits within company mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer. Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
The Successful Applicant
* 3+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience
* Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
* Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
* Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
* Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
What's on Offer
Join a leading organization putting employee development at the forefront of their agenda. Working part of a global team, you will be integrated on a global basis and recruit high caliber candidates and making significant impact to the overall business.