You are here
Business Planning & Strategy Manager
- Develop your career with a global market leader
- Work closely with cross functional teams
About Our Client
- Global company providing IT systems predominantly to the travel industry and airline.
- Market Leader worldwide and huge presence in the Japanese market.
- Strategic planning and business development:
- Lead the strategic planning exercises (budget, forecast, LTP) to ensure maximum return and efficiency of the resources in the region
- Coordinate the preparation of information
- Identify business development opportunities and assess their feasibility
- Monitor the performance versus the plan and thorough understanding of the situation in order to identify improvement
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Business Administration, International Business, Management, Economics or related field; MBA is considered an advantage.
- Strong and extensive working experience in management consulting. Good GDS understanding, IT or Travel Industry background is a must.
- Excellent understanding of the travel and travel distribution industry and/or IT.
- Relevant experience in sales in the travel industry
- Financial knowledge/Customer Profitability
- Strong Planning and Implementation skills
- Strong Influencing Skills
- Highest level of verbal and written communication skills in English essential.
- Japanese language.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Fluency in Business Objects would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Huge career progression chances with a globally renowned company