You are here
Business Planning Director - Consumer Retail business
- Business Planning to develop local strategy
- Consumer industry experience a MUST
About Our Client
International consumer business with more than 2000 employees. Please inquire directly as it is a confidential search.
Reporting to department VP, two key missions are as below:
*Responsible for leading the planning, holistically managing, integrating and influencing the execution of all elements of business strategies - aligning trade zones, key partners, destination doors and target consumers.
*The scope of influences of the role covers all physical doors across Own Retail, Franchise and Wholesale (key accounts and specialty) plus online Stores.
*A detailed description is available for selected applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* Very strong command of English is necessary, Japanese is a plus
* 5 to 25 years of professional commercial business experience in consumer sector.
* Consulting background candidates welcome
* Expertise in Marketplace development, gained through operational and strategic exposure in a commercial business capacity
* Deep functional experience in Sales Functions and sales operations
* Strong understanding of sales channel and customer segmentation
* Minimum of Bachelor's Degree; MBA a plus
* Change agent comfortable driving transformation and creating clarity within new and ambiguous climates
* Ability to work in a Matrix organization with experience in influencing Cross-functionally and cross-culturally
* Proven leadership and managerial skills
* Very strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
* Proven methodological skills (e.g. business planning, strategic development)
What's on Offer
Rare high level business planning role, working with board of directors directly.
Salary negotiable, full employee benefits including 401K pension.
International team and working environment.
Extremely exciting upcoming projects and profitable business environment.