You are here
Business Intelligence Engineer
- Data Analysis
- User behavior analysis
About Our Client
Our client is ranked among the most admired companies in the world. They strive to constantly improve customer-experience and help people find and discover anything they want online. They employ the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can form strategies and make real impact to the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Conduct data segmentation, customer life cycle analysis, predicting customer lapse, analyzing content consumption, and other tasks
· Working with the functional business leaders to build scalable processes and metrics
· Building the foundation for weekly, monthly, and quarterly Digital and Device metric reports
· Balance long-term strategic goals with short term tactical deliverables.
· Leading efforts to qualify and quantify operational improvement opportunities
· Maintaining data integrity and troubleshooting issues
· Identify, develop and execute data analysis to monitor business performance and customer behavior and uncover areas of opportunity.
· Deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions using MS Excel, Oracle SQL and other data manipulation languages.
The Successful Applicant
· 4+ years Business Intelligence experience working with Data Warehouse solutions and large data sets
· Experience working with Oracle databases
· Experience working with common business intelligence tools (Tableau, Microstrategy, Cognos)
· BS in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners to define key business questions and build data sets that answer those questions
· Experience working with disparate data sources and turning them into a unified solution
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strategic thinker with ability to understand business strategy, provide consultative business analysis, and leverage technical skills to create insightful, effective BI solution
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
What's on Offer
* Annual salary of up to 12 million yen
* Brand name employer
* Central Tokyo location