You are here
Business Intelligence Analyst - 12M
- First BI Analyst in Japan
- International environment with competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader as an employment related search engine. As the world's #1 job site, with over 180 million unique visitors every month from over 50 different countries, they have become the catalyst to putting the world to work. The operate with massive amounts of data and make very user driven decision for new products and features. With a global team of over 2000 employees, their Japan office started up 3 years ago and has grown to a team of over 250 employees, and expects to double within the next year.
The engineering office in Tokyo is a dedicated team to build global products and features along side their counterparts in Austin, Texas.
* Develop interactive dashboards, reports, and analysis templates using internal tools and Tableau.
* Model data and metadata for ad hoc and pre-built reporting.
* Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions.
* Work with developers, engineering managers, and product managers to make data driven decisions.
The Successful Applicant
*3+ years of relevant experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology.
*B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science ,or equivalent technical field.
*Experience in data mining structured and unstructured data (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, RDS, RedShift, Oracle, etc.) in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
*Strong in at least one CS language (preferably Python or Java).
*Solid foundations in classical statistics/probability and time series analysis.
*Expert-level knowledge of using SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data.
*Advanced usage of the PyData ecosystem such as Numpy, Pandas, and scikit-learn a plus.
*Advanced usage of the Hadoop ecosystem including HDFS, Hive, MapReduce, and Spark a plus.
What's on Offer
Location: Ebisu Office
Salary: 8-12M base depending on experience
Holidays: Unlimited Paid Time off