You are here
Business Development Representative - IT Software Vendor
- Opportunity to start a career in IT industry, any B2B sales experience welcome
- Company leader in the IT industry with well-established business in Japan
About Our Client
Our Client is a privately held software company based in the US. It specializes in enterprise software, from financial systems and ERP to supply chain and CRM.
Their comprehensive industry suites don't require customization because it already deliver industry-specific functionality and support processes that are critical to most verticals exiting in the market.
- Successfully manage monthly quota of qualified opportunities in a hi-tech, competitive environment.
- Collect prospect information and generate qualified opportunities for field sales through prospecting activities.
- Profile accounts, identify solutions and key contacts based on identified criteria
- Document all communications and update account information in CRM.
- Present corporate message, value proposition, and solution overviews via phone or e-mail.
The Successful Applicant
- Business Development/Inside Sales experience for a B2B software company
- Experience working with ERP and/or related systems is a PLUS
- A team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient PC Skills in Microsoft Office
- Verbal/Written English skill is a must.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to start a career in IT industry, any B2B sales experience is welcome
- Global environment with many opportunities to use English
- Attractive salary scheme with uncapped commission
- Office located in central Tokyo