You are here
Business Development Manager
More than 12 B USD Revenue each year
Established business in Japan with more than 50 years of experience
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest companies in electronic components industry in the world. They manufacture switch, connector, cable assemblies, antenna, and sensor. Their customers are companies from automotive, industrial, home appliance, IT hardware, Aerospace, and Telecommunication.
In Japan, with more than 1,000 employees and with a number of production sites, they are able to manufacture customized products only for local market. In addition to that, the lead time is also shorter in comparison to their competitors. For these reasons, this company is able to dominate the market share.
The company is able to offer international career paths which allow their employees to work not only within Japan market but also wider range such as APAC region.
Join them and build your own international career.
The BD Manager is responsible for:
* Current Revenue
* Pipeline Development
* Voice of the customer
* Forecast accuracy with customer input
* Driving Revenue targets/growth
* Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders (executive level relationships and key decision makers) at the customer through a strong sales methodology, value proposition and Extraordinary Customer Experience (ECE)
* Acting as the single point of contact for customers and stakeholders
* Customer Intelligence - Deep understanding of customer markets, market share, competitive landscape, opportunities/challenges, technologies, and trends.
* Driving/influencing the company's current/future product positioning to gain or re-gain market share. This also includes identifying the right selling methodology.
* Creating execution plans for their customer base/market
* Developing and executing customer strategic account growth plans in line with our strategy and product roadmap. Ensures profitable revenue growth and account penetration.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's technical degree preferred.
- 7+ years of sales management or field application or sales experience, additional MBA preferred
- Relevant sensor product or industry experience desired.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
What's on Offer
The company offers an exciting job with great professional challenges and the opportunity for you to influence your own progression. They emphasize on an informal and open work environment where you will have plenty of opportunities to influence and be part of making a difference.