You are here
Business Development Manager
- Excellent base salary with exciting incentive package
- Rapidly growing company with new offices established every 6-9 months
About Our Client
At the cutting edge of the serviced office industry, The Executive Centre provides the highest quality of on-demand serviced offices, virtual offices, meeting facilities, video conferencing and a broad range of business concierge services in the most prestigious Grade A office buildings in the central business districts of every city in which it operates, with a dedication to serving the business interests of multinational corporations, small and medium enterprises, and start-ups locally, regionally and internationally with the most flexible and dynamic workplace solutions.
Founded in 1994, The Executive Centre is now the 2nd largest serviced office provider in the Asia Pacific region, with over 75 centers in only the most premium grade buildings and locations. The Executive Centre is undoubtedly the Business Class of the serviced office industry; it does not have the largest number of centres or seats, but maintains the highest level of service, hardware quality and value, in each of its locations. In Tokyo, they currently operate out of 4 prominent locations and are actively looking to expand their footprint.
Known for excellent locations, service and value The Executive Centre really is a fantastic place to work. The company was voted by InterMediaChina as "Best Asia Serviced Office Provider" and Stevie Awards honored them with "Gold winner of Company of the Year - Business Services - Asia and Oceania".
- Collaborating and maintaining professional relationships with customer and business partners.
- Building the brand of The Executive Centre as Asia Pacific's leading serviced office provider.
- Continuously monitoring market trend to identify business potentials.
- Creating a conducive and enjoyable working environment by sharing information and leads with fellow managers.
- Developing good relationship with all employees across regions.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong track records in managing a portfolio of multiple clients, and to maintain relationships with clients, affiliates, and key industry contacts.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team environment, as well as the initiative to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The candidate needs to be an effective communicator which includes,
o The ability to develop and deliver crisp and effective presentations.
o Write clearly and concisely, structure and lead productive meetings and teleconferences.
o Effectively communicate in person with a variety of audiences, both in one-on-one and group settings.
- Able to communicate effectively in English to enable internal cross region partnership with offices in Hongkong, Taiwan, Singapore, and many other teams from other locations.
Successful sales experience, active, energetic and motivated. Capable and committed to new business development & sales management. Experience in serviced offices, hospitality, real-estate & office leasing a plus.
What's on Offer
- Excellent base salary with exciting incentive package.
- Rapidly growing company with new offices established every 6-9 months.
- Excellent working environment and location. (New luxurious building in Tameike Sanno)
- Clear chances of promotion based on performance, not based on seniority.
- International mobility where employees can move from one office to other offices in the region.