You are here
Business Development Manager
- More than 3 B USD Revenue each year
- Well known company globally with established business in Japan
About Our Client
The company is a leading home appliance and products manufacturing company. The brand is regarded as a high end product which has very high quality with reasonable price. In Japan, their products are mainly used by luxurious homes and hotels.
- Implementation and constant review for tactical and strategic sales activities.
- Periodic review of sales figures and KPIs with Head of Professional sales.
- Delivering sales by developing relationship with key business partners across multiple channels.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target sales channels.
- Increasing market share in existing channels and maximize new business development opportunities toward customers in R&D facilities as well as university facilities.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years' experience of sales management and proven track records in sales manager roles.
- Business Development management experience is plus.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Experience as sales engineer would be favorable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skill.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- International working environment
- Established brand and business in Japan