You are here
Business Development Manager
- Clients are House Maker/Builders
- Country Manager's Right Hand in strategic planning
About Our Client
Leading global roof tile manufacturers with operations in many parts of the world. Their core products are stone chip coated metal roof tiles that are premium in the market, being light weight, Snow Capture, easy assembly and Typhoon proof.
- Upon focused specific perspectives, 1) collect public data/knowledge/insights and regulatory information of relevant industries, markets and competitors as well as all relevant value chain players and 2) summarize them as intelligence.
Upon focused specific perspectives, compile internal data/information with respect to price, cost, sales, product value proposition, new product/improvements/adjacent development, production, logistics, so to compare with competitors who are roof-technology providers
- Work together with Country General Managers, Sales Managers and Key Account (OEM) Manager as well as Technical Development Manager and other function managers for strategy discussions and development.
Compile them into presentation format or documentation format in Japanese and English
- Support Country GM to communicate and implementation of strategy to internal stakeholders (Global/Regional/Local various functions including local sales).
Work directly for strategic key accounts to ensure the strategy to be fully executed.
Support monitoring of the process and results of implementation plan and revise the plan, if necessary.
- Develop Marketing Plan and Lead Marketing Manager to communicate and ensure that Sales team and Tech team will implement marketing plan.
If needed, revise the plan for executable one.
Supervise Advertisement and Promotion activities Marketing Manager will do.
- Run various business analyses and report using SAP BW upon request to find gap or opportunity for business growth or operational improvement.
- Participate in SHE program and activities to demonstrate the practices.
Ensure compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements, as well as with the FBL Health and Safety Policy and Standards.
Inform Sales Manager of safety performance, compliance, risks, and incidents.
- Conduct market research by collecting and analyzing the macro-economic data and residential market data of each target countries
Collect market knowledge and insight by closely working with the country managers and key sales reps in each region
Prioritize the markets in Asia and set up a basic strategy for each country
Set up the tools to manage sales leads, monitor the sales activities.
The Successful Applicant
Education and Work Experience
- Business bachelor degree
-Business discussion and presentation in both fluent English and Japanese language (verbal and writing/reading) for more than 3 years
- Business development or Marketing experience for more than 3 years
- Marketing knowledge (Supplying to House Makers/builders)
- Analysis using SAP Business Warehouse (BW) data
-Strong communication skill to drive other to act with motivation (persuasive communication)
-Strong Inter personal relationship builder
- High level concise and comprehensive report development and Presentation skill (power point application Excel application)
- Strong Japanese and English in verbal communication, reading and writing
Equivalent level of:
What's on Offer
- Lean team with opportunity to be involve in all areas of the business.
- Opportunities to move to other countries in the region or globally.
- Use English internally during video conference in upper management discussions.