You are here
Business Development Manager
- Well known brand in the industry
- Flat organization with chances to have promotion
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading company in space and office leasing business. They provide spaces for corporate meetings, business discussions, and for sales office operation. They are known in the market for their excellent service with reasonable cost. Many businesses are created in the spaces they are provide.
- Generate sales volume and value by collaborating and maintaining professional relationships with customer and business partners.
- Build the brand of the company as Asia Pacific's leading serviced office provider in the local market.
- Continuously monitor market trend to identify business chances.
- Reports to Sales Director periodically to provide business decision making material.
- Work with the rest of the team and be flexible to support them.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of successful sales experiences in consulting sales.
- Fluency in English (business level).
- Energetic, sociable, and outgoing.
- Experienced with building strong sales pipeline through personal networks and contacts.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team environment, as well as the initiative to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and sales channels.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of multiple clients, and to maintain relationships with clients, affiliates, and key industry contacts.
- Ability to negotiate with decision-makers, executives, and CEO's.
- Ability to handle client correspondences and inquiries professionally and pleasantly.
- Great interpersonal, communications and networking skills.
- Team player able to work under pressure, and juggle a variety of tasks.
What's on Offer
- Salary is negotiable based on the current salary level
- International working environment.
- Decent work life balance