You are here
Business Development Manager
- Approximately 2 B USD revenue each year
- Well known company in within the industry
About Our Client
Our client is providing information and analysis to support the management executive in decision-making process of businesses. They provide services to many different companies in wide range of industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Advance Technology, Energy, etc.
- Achievement of Net New Sales Target assigned by Sales Management. Identification of new opportunities within assigned accounts, and the identification of new potential customer companies.
- Achievement of Overall Territory Growth or Renewal Retention Rate Target. Take action to increase customer satisfaction, reduce cancellations, preserve customer investment with the company, and focused customer Win-Back efforts.
- Cross selling of additional company business unit's products. Prospecting and development of new leads, as well as the continued follow-up and support of the sales cycle with the Sales Specialists and Product Managers involved in the Sale.
- Development of Professional Account Plans and customer profiles as well as Professional Territory Plans and Strategies.
- Build long term solid relationships with client base.
- Conduct business development activities including attendance at industry trade shows and conferences represent company at such conferences.
- Participation on National or Global teams and leadership of those teams if required.
- Continued Professional Development, and activity reporting. This includes the attendance of classes such as Strategic Selling, Negotiating, Effective Presentations and Communication, and Product and Industry Knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years of sales experience in the Trade/Commodities environment.
- Understanding of consultative selling techniques - able to close deals and build relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a team, or to work autonomously and be self driven and self directed.
- Comfortable in a virtual team with manager in a remote location.
- Understanding of legal environment of local markets, follows direction from legal counsel on contract terms and conditions.
- Comfortable working in a highly complex and fast paced organization.
- 3-5 years proven consultative selling.
- Ability to communicate in English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- International environment
- Salary is negotiable at around 11 M JPY Package
- Established entity in Japan
- Benefits and Payroll system are established based on Japanese law and regulation.