You are here
Business Development Manager - Industry Vertical
- Great benefits
- Flexible work hours
About Our Client
Our client provides online services for other web sites or client-side applications, a collection of remote computing services, also called web services that make up a well known cloud-computing platform.
· Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to drive marketing, sales, and technical strategies for several industry verticals, including financial services industry and pharmaceutical industry.
· Identify key customers in each vertical, and identify industry partners including ISVs and system integrators.
· Execute the strategic business development plans while working closely with internal stakeholders including sales teams, solution architects, professional services and support teams, legal and contract teams, and the service teams.
· Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
· Understand and exploit the use of Salesforce.com for campaign tracking and pipeline management.
· Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new enterprise customers.
· Manage complex enterprise contract negotiations, in cooperation with legal and professional services teams.
The Successful Applicant
◦The right person will be technical and analytical, and will be capable of understanding the complexities of traditional enterprise IT environments as well as emerging high tech industry trends.
◦Prior experience to craft and run Go-To-Market strategy of IT solutions for specific industry vertical is highly desired.
◦Must have 7+ years of business development and enterprise solution selling experience.
◦Technical knowledge of enterprise IT is highly desired, including: database systems, tiered storage architectures, server and desktop virtualization, data center operations, network security, etc. with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to understand current and future customer needs.
◦Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
◦Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, including strategic partners and ISVs.
◦Business level or higher communication skills in both Japanese and English as must.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package including stock options