You are here
Business Development Manager - Global Beer Brand
- To work with one of the most recognised brands in Food and Drink
- Competitive market leading salary
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most international beer brands, selling over 20 million beers everyday in over 180 different countries.
Despite this passion to touch every corner of the globe their drive for quality has not changed; they are uncompromising in their vision and values and place quality and perfection at the forefront of their mission.
Their revenue was over 20 Billion EUR in 2015 which represented another strong year, reflecting the success of their strategy and their focus on premiums brands.
- Seek out new business in existing sales channels.
- Explore the market in areas where typically the company has a weaker performance/presence.
- Responsible for some existing customer accounts within sales territory.
- Establish new relationships in accounts where the company has never had a relationships or where the relationship and brand presence needs attention.
- Seek out and develop new business, using company information and own initiative to grow sales area.
- Deal with customer issues swiftly and manage any supply or delivery problems.
- In depth understanding of the product in order to sell effectively and up-sell in areas of poor performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or similar qualification
- Determined and resilient.
- Understand the value of customer relationships and possess the ability to influence.
- Willingness to seek out business and drive initiatives.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Previous experience in consumer sales.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a worldwide consumer business.
To compete with some of the major brands in the business to win accounts and increase sales.