You are here
Business Development Manager - Consumer Services Business
Forward-thinking and innovative global business, offering great growth potential
Market leading compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading force within the consumer services industry. They have over 50 years experience in the market and operate in over 40 countries employing over 1,500 people.
They offer solutions to some of the biggest consumer companies in the world, providing a strategy to increase consumer spending and customer loyalty.
Their operation is growing rapidly in Japan and they are looking to bring in innovative, forward thinking people to challenge and continue their impressive growth.
* Develop and maintain a strategic visitation cycle in line with business objectives and ensure all sales and visitation activities are updated in CRM.
* Conduct monthly and quarterly client performance analysis meetings (internally and externally) to understand current performance levels.
* Develop and implement tailored solutions for our clients
* Strategically position the company brand with potential clients as their preferred partner by understanding their current and future business needs and developing solutions
* Work cohesively with other business units to ensure the introduction and implementation of new clients are executed in an efficient, compliant and effective manner.
* Conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure that the business maintains a good understanding of all relevant competitor product / service offering and pricing.
* Execute tactical marketing strategy, sales strategy and plans with a clear focus to generate revenue.
* Regularly facilitate review meetings and anticipate new opportunities/initiatives.
* Work as an effective member of the team, ensuring performance is aligned with corporate objectives and business plans while adhering to internal and external regulatory standards.
* Develop business plans and provide both the local and regional leadership team with a monthly update.
* Ensure all sales and visit.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated.
- Strong English and Japanese ability.
- Sales experience, ideally in a consumer industry.
- Ability to create lasting relationships with clients.
What's on Offer
Strong, market leading compensation package, working for a industry leading business.