You are here
Business Development Executive
More than 500 M USD Revenue each year
Cutting edge technology company, with exciting future growth.
About Our Client
The company is US based leading 3D printing company. The company manufacture and sell their product to various companies from wide range of industry including automotive, FMCG, electronics, and consumer goods.
The company employs more than 2,000 people worldwide and their last year turnover is approximately 650 M USD.
- Responsible for all the company commercial activities in Japan. Generate revenue from printer, consumable and service sales in the territory.
- Meeting Revenue, profitability, growth and market share targets in the territory
- Responsible for short and long-term performance in terms of revenue and market share.
- Monitor and manage sales processes for lead generation and qualification, product selection and sales process, negotiations and closing of deals.
- Collaborating with various functions such as Marketing team, Customer Support team, Channel Development to ensure sufficient resources for the vertical market, and to align with the company goals and processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder with 5 years+ business to business enterprise sales experience in the territory
- Experience in direct sales to C-level executive. Channel management will be a plus.
- Must have a solid sales track record of success
- Past experience in working in a high tech, highly dynamic and rapidly growing environment where Change Management and Adaption to Change is a key.
- Independent, self-motivating, aggressive and results driven
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Open minded, proactive, detail-minded and analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced and extremely dynamic environment, and deliver in stressful situations.
What's on Offer
- Work in a company that offers high growth opportunity.
- Attractive base salary with excellent bonus on top.
- Excellent location in the middle of Tokyo.