You are here
Business Development Executive - Global Food & Beverage
- Work for a global wine company, developing and growing the off-trade business.
- Strong compensation and excellent career prospects.
Our client is a global wine-maker based in Europe, with operations in 14 countries worldwide.
The Japan operation comprises of around 100 people with a number of regional offices, they have a strong presence in on-trade, particularly within restaurants.
Due to the continued growth and success of this channel they are now looking to expand into off-trade.
- To meet individual revenue, GP and customer acquisition, under the direction of the Sales Director.
- Management and sales responsibility for key accounts.
- Seeking and establishing new client relationships, within Off-Trade.
- Implementing marketing activities to increase revenue, enhance goodwill and build the reputation of the business.
- Manage and develop existing listings of both wines and spirits in assigned accounts.
- Japanese Language.
- Off Trade Experience, GMS and supermarkets, and previous experience in alcohol.
- Strongly results orientated.
- Negotiating skills; able to influence with authority and have difficult conversations to ensure costs/pricing is met.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Opportunity to develop and build new channel for the business, using existing and new relationships - complete responsibility for the success, scope and size of off-trade channel.