You are here
Business Development Director
More than 20,000 employees worldwide
3 B USD Revenue each year
About Our Client
The company is one of the largest power semiconductor manufacturer in the world. The product is used by wide range of industry including automotive, industrial, consumer, as well as aerospace and defense.
Japan operation has been established more than 20 years ago. Currently, the company employs more than 1100 people and has gain trust from local companies.
- Define and manage the activity related to business development within the assigned Automotive OEMs.
- Achieve the company market share gains via design influence or directed buys by OEMs to Tier 1.
- Develop strong relationship with the systems' architects, engineer, purchasing, and management at assigned Automotive OEMs to become a trusted systems solutions strategic partner.
- Closely collaborate with the BUs, Sales, FAEs, and SECs, to convert opportunities to design wins.
- Leverage applications expertise to support new product development in collaboration with Corporate Strategic Marketing, Corporate R&D, Business Units, and SECs.
- Report activities to management, BUs, Sales, and SECs.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, preferably in electrical engineering.
- Automotive application engineering experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill in both English and Japanese
- People management skills
- String understanding on the company product.
What's on Offer
- Company with recognized brand for it's quality and reliability.
- Stable revenue with established business in Japan.
- Employee benefits in accordance with Japan Regulations.