You are here
Business Development Director
- More than 450 M USD Revenue globally
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers
About Our Client
The company is the world leading globalization company, delivering industry-leading translation and localization, digital marketing, global content management, and application testing services to the world's top brands.
- Sourcing new clients through referrals, targeted prospecting, and other means (tradeshows, regional organizations, etc.).
- Communicate strategic information such as market intelligence, key customer data, competitive analysis and pricing information to internal constituencies.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership on sales opportunities.
- Act as Liaison between the company and clients.
- Support the preparation of all proposals and client quotations.
- Support and ensure that any and all reporting requirements are completed and submitted in the timeframe specified by client.
- Participate in relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Achieve revenue targets and other sales performance requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' sales experience.
- Marketing solutions/customer centric experience.
- Digital Marketing Services Solution Selling highly desirable.
- Proven experience cold-calling for new business with new customers.
- Sales experience within the localization field preferred.
- Deep Marketing services sales background desirable.
- Experience selling to Global 2000 level companies.
- Strong interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Knowledge of consultative sales concepts and strategies with demonstrated experience and exceptional track record of success.
- English communication (speaking and writing).
What's on Offer
- Highly paced environment.
- Company that rewards employee based on hard work.
- Excellent salary package.