You are here
Business Development Director
- More than 5 B USD Revenue each year
- Worlwide network, well known brand
About Our Client
Our client is part of a leading Multinational Company that provides end-to-end supply chain management services. Their clients include leading industry names in the automotive, consumer goods, electronics, manufacturing and technology sectors. With a global network covering every continent and with facilities in over 150 countries joining this company will give you the opportunity to grow your career and skills in a truly international environment.
Responsible for development of Freight Management and Contract Logistics.
- Sales / Marketing.
- Create New Business opportunities in Local Japan Market.
- Sales Support for existing business.
- Quarterly/monthly business reviews.
- Establish goals/objectives for Sales.
- Create/monitor KPI's for customer satisfaction.
- Educate Japan Sales Team about origin logistics.
- Participate in logistics conferences.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field preferred or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in a progressively responsible project manager role or similar roles in transportation logistics or supply chain management.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory or managerial experience required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak both Japanese and English fluently.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and specific job related software.
What's on Offer
- Great work life balance
- Excellent Tokyo location
- International working environment with English usage
- Chance to move to back-office and develop hands-on experience
- Career progression and growth