You are here
Business Data Coordinator, Vice President
- Communicate with BDO/DMO located in Japan on a daily basis
- Reporting to Japan BDO/BDC for BCBS239 activities within Japan Finance CAO
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading investment bank and securities firm that provides a comprehensive range of primary and secondary market products and solutions to their corporate, government and institutional clients.
● BDC need to communicate with BDO/DMO located in Japan on a daily basis.
● The role report into Japan BDO/BDC for BCBS239 activities within Japan Finance CAO.
● The role is required to work with Finance CAO in Japan as well as other regions.
● Material Compliance for BCBS239 is regulatory requirement for March 2017.
The Successful Applicant
● Accounting Knowledge is required.
● Project experienced is preferred.
● BCBS239 project / BAU involvement preferred
What's on Offer
● Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
● Build and cultivate relationships outside of Finance, e.g. Operations, Risk Management, IT, Internal Audit and Front Office