You are here
- Stable Multinational Corporation
- Fast Career Progression Chances
About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company with over 170,000 employees around the globe.
They develop networks, solutions, and devices, serving 45 of the world's 50 largest telecom operators and one third of the world's population in over 140 countries.
- Work independently analyze the markets, industrial trends, profits and investment, and government control policies in order to design business solutions.
- Participate in the market planning and sales events carried out by business consulting activities, internal promotion of business plans (BP), and fabrication and display of demos to customers.
- Communicate with customers' key project stakeholders to identify potential business opportunities during the delivery phase;
- Be responsible for the key tasks in business consulting in a certain area;
- Perform NPV/ROI/IRR/TCO/TVO for respective markets to forecast, estimate and predict returns and peculiarities.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in areas of market research, data analysis, or business planning
- Operator vendor or telecommunications consultancy background is desirable
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Fluent Japanese, business level English
- Chinese language skills preferred but not required
What's on Offer
- Stable multinational company
- Fast career progression chances
- Attractive salary package
- Easy access to office