You are here
Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Subject Matter Expertt to drive front to back projects
- Attractive remuneration package. International work environment
About Our Client
Top tier international financial firm.
Join a highly motivated and dynamic team, responsible to drive business critical projects for Japan.
- You will be driving small to large scale projects from requirements gathering, analysis, implementation, testing through to completion.
- Work closely with business users, IT members in Japan and regional/global offices
- Presentations and meetings with stakeholders and business users
- Vendor management and coordination
- Documentation and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- At least three years of business analysis/project management experience, preferably in the financial industry (securities / asset management / wealth management) or consulting
- Knowledge of Fixed Income/Equities
- Good communication and presentation skills. Bilingual, including fluency in English and Japanese languages
- Confident with front office to back users
- Flexible, outgoing, and analytical
- Proven business analysis, project management and organisational skills
- Result oriented, ability to multitask and deliver effectively under pressure
What's on Offer
- Be rewarded with highly competitive salary package
- Drive high profile projects for Japan
- International, team environment