You are here
- One of the most famous global insurance firms
- High profile position between IT and the business
About Our Client
Our client for this position is one of the world's largest and most famous insurance firms. In Japan this firm has a long and successful business, with the customer base continuing to grow in size. In the technology function they have an international team, working closely with the US headquarters to delivery tailored solutions for the Japan business and operations divisions.
- Developing solution requirements and design documentation
- Supporting integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Acting as the primary liaison between business users and solution architects
- Working closely with project managers, Customer Relationship Executives, developers, test teams, and solution architects
- Supporting efforts for estimating and identifying key requirements activities for project implementation
- Reviewing and contributing to user guides, reference manuals, and training materials.
- Mentoring and coaching junior business system analysts
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ year experience with business and IT governance in multi-business unit environments (decision rights), and demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in managing and implementing IT and business projects using proven methodologies.
- Develop relationships and partnerships with IT vendor partners.
The candidate should have the following core competencies:
- Consultative, partnering, facilitating and influencing skills with many audiences and cultures locally, regionally and globally
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to delegate, coach, develop, motivate and manage team members
- Effectively receives, interprets and disseminates information verbally and in writing in a manner that is clear, concise and actionable
- Program and project management skills
- Ability to organize and influence diverse work groups to accomplish business goals.
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English; with superior written and oral communication skills.
-Comfortable and open in working in a heavily matrixes management organization with multiple KPIs and reporting relations that are locally, regionally and globally based.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary of up to around 15 million Yen per annum.