You are here
- The office is located at central Tokyo for easy commute.
- This position offers the candidate a highly energetic work environment
About Our Client
My client a US Financial Services company, provide many financial services to both corporate and private clients including Trust Banking, Investment Management, Outsourced Middle and Back Office Operations Functions to Securities and Asset Management Firms, as well as major Japanese corporate clients.
Profile and experience
*Good analysis and design skills and able to learn leading methods and associated tools & techniques
*Track record in successfully engaging in business analysis work with demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize information provided by a large group of people.
*Excellent industry experience/ a track record of being a Business Analyst
*Experienced in working on complex projects and balancing a wide variety of competing tasks and priorities.
The Successful Applicant
Education and Qualifications
*3~5 years of experience in Business Analysis in the finance industry
*Good understanding of SDLC
*Good documentation and presentation skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
*Fluent in Japanese and English both written and spoken.
What's on Offer
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- Excellent opportunities to advance your career
- A culture that emphasizes high degree of creativity and individuality, this role offers the successful candidate exposure to a fun and dynamic environment.