You are here
- Work for a global-leading company
- Join a team that is part of an innovative and exciting operation
About Our Client
This client is a technology company that designs and manufactures famous household products. It sells machines in over 70 countries and employs more than 5,000 people worldwide.
* This role is a key member of the Information Management team for the implementation and support of Microsoft SharePoint globally within the company, working closely with the Lead IM Business and Technical Analyst on providing the solutions and documenting the business needs.
* The post-holder's primary responsibility is to assist in the adoption and support of SharePoint for users, as well as the on-going support of existing IM systems.
* The IM Business and Technical Analyst will work with customers to try not only gather the requirements but also to be able to deliver certain sites based on our SharePoint Templates. An internal technical team of SharePoint Administrators will be there to support and build new designs that are out of scope of what is required from the IM Business and Technical Analyst.
* The core technology used is Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and the IM Business and Technical Analyst must have SharePoint knowledge and skills.
* The role marks a further expansion of a close-knit and supportive team who include SharePoint technical specialists and IM Support Analyst who work closely with the company's global infrastructure team. It is a team that understands the value of what it is delivering and takes pride in its ability to deliver on time and on quality, relentlessly.
The Successful Applicant
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* 1-3 Years working knowledge of SharePoint 2013 and covered areas of SharePoint such as:
o Built SharePoint Site Collections for different areas of the business
o Provision sub-sites
o Proficient with List, Library's, page design
o Provide first point-of-contact for end-user issues
o Disseminate general SharePoint information
o Good understanding of data structures
* Business analysis and requirements gathering
* Working experience of IT Service Delivery
* Dedicated to providing customer service and managing relationships.
* Self-starter, confident to work under own direction and take their own decisions where necessary
* Proficient problem solver who is able to manage ambiguity and deliver appropriate solutions.
* Able to engage the business at all levels to solve problems and identify and implement improvements.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary up to 6M JPY
* Work in central Tokyo