You are here
Brand Manager at the global FMCG company for Home Cleaners
- Good work life balance
- Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is the one of the top marketer for home care/cleaning products in Japan and the rest of the world. Good work life balance and stable working environment.
The primary role is to initiate regular and on-going business analysis to support the category in the development and
monitoring of the commercialization plans and to recommend strategic responses and/or corrective actions based on the
synthesis of data. Also this role is responsible for leading the development and implementation of any agreed contingency
Key responsibilities include:
· Lead the brand management initiatives across the Cluster for brands and products translating global category strategies
into local plans by channel and customers.
· Provides specific input and requirements with Marketing Manager and escalate to Marketing and Category Directors in
the International Markets Platform as part of strategic plan development for the category.
· Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin and market shares for the category.
· Identify and make recommendation to Marketing Manager on priorities for rollout of qualified new products recognizing
· Manage New Product Development process in the company ensuring incorporation of trade related issues in the planning
with the Customer Marketing (Trade Marketing) team. This includes identifying new product development opportunities,
packaging, go-to-market strategies and ensuring account review timings are met
· Demonstration of an understanding of the wider business needs and priorities (beyond assigned category) and
actively seeks to drive improvement in business processes, add value to broader business issues and seeks to identify
opportunities to improve business performance and profitability.
The Successful Applicant
More than 3 years' experience in product or marketing development team.
· Japanese language capabilities (native level a must)
· English language capabilities (business level a must)
What's on Offer
· Work location: Yokohama, Kanagawa JAPAN
· Working hours: 9:00-17:30
· Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc.)