You are here
Brand Manager - Consumer company
- Amazing Growth Potential
- Work in an international fast moving environment
About Our Client
My client is a leading consumer brand selling in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and have over 200 brands in their portfolio.
They hold robust market positions in the Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe - and are leaders in more than 60 markets. Their approach to marketing is second to none in their industry, in brand building, innovation and responsibility adhering strictly to the high standards of our voluntary marketing principles.
They also play a significant role in local communities around the world. In many countries they are the top employer and company of choice for people in all areas of our business. They also have strong Research & Development facilities, where their people are striving to promote healthy living.
With geographic diversity, strong brands, talented people and proven strategy, the Group is well placed to achieve further success.
- Propose a solid brand strategy and annual brand plan based on the company strategy to achieve long term brand growth as well as business objectives.
- Drive the development of compelling marketing mix for assigned initiatives as well as future initiative pipelines with strong understanding of market and consumer insights.
- Develop launch strategy and campaign framework for assigned initiatives, and deliver agreed business objectives.
-Lead and manage the brand team to deliver high performance by collaborating with key
The Successful Applicant
- 1 year + experience of Brand Management in FMCG industry, including Portfolio management and Strategy Development.
- Analytical and Conceptual thinking skills
- Strong Leadership capability
- High Career Aspirations
- Business level of English and Japanese
What's on Offer
This job role presents a great chance to learn from some of the best people in the industry and grow your marketing skills and work in an international environment.