You are here
Brand Communications Senior Manager - Fitness and Health
- Open to agnecy backgruond candidates
- Responsible for creating and implementing strategies for Japan
About Our Client
This is a US headquartered international health and fitness brand. They have known for producing authentic fitness footwear, apparel and equipment and is the official sponsor for major sports associations.
This brand also has great popularity in Japan especially during recent years.
There are around 200 employees in their Japan office and more than 25 direct operated stores across the nation.
- Build and strength an established health and fitness brand to drive sales.
- Lead and plan the effective implementation of Global Brand communication strategy for Japan market
- Create and execute brand communication campaigns for all channels online and offline retailers and own shop
- Lead and plan the effective PR/Event activation to maximize the Brand exposure to build the Brand momentum and to drive traffic to our branded space.
- Drive a cross-functional team on various projects
- Marketing agency management
Detailed job description is available upon request.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 to 25 years of relevant B2C Marketing communications professional experience, agency background welcome
- Deep understanding of full strategic marketing planning (as timely analysis and verification of marketing research: fitness market, target consumer and insight etc)
- Ability to create marketing planning and directional suggestion of the target approach based on essential viewpoint to be achieve KPI
- Significant knowledge of the full marketing mix (advertising, PR, events, sponsorship, retail)
- Proven media planning/buying experience
- Leadership and people management experience
- Native fluency in Japanese, business proficient in English, written and spoken
What's on Offer
- Join a popular fitness brand with huge popularity globally
- Competitive salary with well rounded benefits, including pension
- Ownership of local communications strategies while having strong support from global HQ
- Lead an experienced team
- Central working location in downtown Tokyo