You are here
Brand Communications - Global Leading Maker of Baseball Caps
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Dynamic, creative, and fun culture
About Our Client
This company is an international lifestyle brand with an authentic sports heritage that dates back over 90 years. Best known for being the official on-field caps for the largest professional baseball league in the world, this company is the brand of choice not only for its headwear collection, but also for its accessories and apparel lines for men, women and youth. The brand is worn as a symbol of self-expression by athletes, artists and some of the most interesting people around the globe.
- Actively use Brand Communications to capture high-quality exposures.
- Responsible for the acquisition of materials.
- Communicate widely with men's or women's press to negotiate coverage. - Coordinates and supervises vendors (e.g. invitation layouts, display and event coordinating etc.) with controlling expense within budget.
- Provides exposure reports to Stores and communicate well with them to gather sales feedback to improve PR activity.
- Make impressive release and catchy copy.
- Assists Stores to promote sales by exposures and PR events.
- Build a new relationship with target media and celebrities, and keep a good relationship existing target media and celebrities.
- Receive required materials or approval from HQ PR within deadline with keeping a good relationship and communication.
- Sample select and purchase control with sample controlling
- Taking initiative and organize seasonal Press Presentation and Press events.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, communications or closely related field
- apparel, sports, marketing work experience of more than three years, such as in the fashion industry
- that there is a knowledge of the fashion market with a focus on street casual
- magazine, PR business in general in the WEB (sample management, lending, media contacts)
- track record of working with media contacts the casual fashion industry in Japan
- Natural Japanese Language Skills, Strong Business Level English
What's on Offer
- Global Company with stable revenue, and strong growth outlook.
- Casual working environment with strong work-life balance.
- Beautiful office located in Naka-Meguro, accessible by public transport.