You are here
Branch Director (Osaka)
- More than 4 B USD Revenue each year
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers
About Our Client
The company is one of the largest electronic components distributor based in North America. They operate in more than 35 countries across the globe and employs more than 5,000 people.
Japan market regards the company as one the leading distributor in the industry due to wide range of products starting from Semiconductor to LED products.
With recent change in leadership, they are determine to grow rapidly in Japan for the next 5-10 years.
- To manage the sales team and develop LED business in West Japan area.
- To manage customers order and conduct product delivery at designated time.
- To understand the market trend in within LED market and identify business potential.
- To handle customers' inquiry and complaints.
- To manage P/L and report to Japan President.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- 3-5 years experience in LED and/or LED related industry.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Japanese.
- 2-3 years of people management experience.
- Experience in analog semiconductor.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package
- Flat organization with clear chance of promotion.
- Standard benefits based on Japan Law and Regulations