You are here
B2B Sales Manager
- Manage the B2B Sales team for the Japan market
- Chances to grow your team and fast track your career in a regional role
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices.
- The company's products combine essential core technologies, continuing innovation, award-winning industrial design and excellent value.
- Lead a team of 2-5 members (Sales, Channel Marketing, Product Management).
- Development and roll-out of a Japan strategy for the growth of the B2B business including both Retail B2B and VC business.
- Ensure timely execution of the strategy, across the region.
- Contribute to the overall business plan of client's for worldwide sales, managing regional resourcing and organizational issues.
- Ensure timely execution of the strategy to deliver the quarterly/ monthly Ops target.
- Deliver timely and clear business forecasts and revenue report.
- Provide weekly management reporting of performance against target and market activity.
- Work closely with Japan marketing team on proper B2B channel marketing activities to drive the brand awareness and engagement of end users.
- Work closely with tier 1 distributors to execute a clear Retail B2B strategy with target customers' network and end users list including Enterprise, Government, Telecom, Education and Banks.
- Build strong relationship with all retail B2B channels.
- Set up JP VC T2 customer network, and build cooperation with VC Software solution suppliers like MS Skype, Google Chrome, V-cube, NTT etc.
- Join the vendor's annual sales meeting/ seminars to provide video conference training to target consumers.
- Eventually build VC business a sustainable Run-Rate business in JP.
- Provide instant feedback on product needs and customer experience to Category marketing and global Business Group.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will be hands on sales leader with strong leadership experience in Japan.
- Proven experience in successfully building a substantial, well functioning B2B sales organization.
- Solid experience in selling to major B2B / enterprise accounts and understanding of channel sales.
- Demonstrated success in driving major sales growth
- Exposure to unified communications / video products and solutions
- Background / experience in relevant product / services firms
- Evident leadership capabilities, a minimum of 5-6 years of managing, coaching
- Business management skills, ideally with P&L level experience and a good understanding of the discounting and margin
- Structured selling techniques which span the entire sales life cycle, i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development etc.
- Strong influencing skills including listing, questioning, qualifying, gaining commitment, negotiating, summarizing, closing, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and start-up mentality
- Highly collaborative and communicative
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Huge career progression chances.
- Chances to work with cutting edge technologies.