You are here
AVP, RFP, US Investment Management
- Well established Global Asset Management
- A chance to focus on RFP with training
About Our Client
Our client is a well established investment management, seeks to consistently deliver strong investment performances, sustaining, dedicated client service; and quality products. The company's teams are made up of investment managers specializing in equity, fixed income, private fixed income, real estate, or commercial mortgage products and initiatives-measures success through its ability to meet the ongoing needs of its clients.
* Responsible for production of the RFP, support the development and quality of the RFPs, the internal RFP database, and the timely delivery of RFPs.
* Ensures that RFPs are in compliance.
* Works closely with both investment professionals and sales and distribution professionals across the organization both in Japan and overseas.
* Liaises with our retail and client service groups in the delivery of information and also liaises with overseas offices RFP professional in support of RFP manager.
* Being a both team member and a high level individual contributor in the unit.
* Being a technical expert to staff on all proposals.
* Completes more complex/non-standard requests for proposals, has team lead responsibilities and is responsible for planning and implementing special projects and advanced on-going training of staff.
The Successful Applicant
Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Experienced Fund Developer both in Japanese IT Fund as well as offshore funds.
Japanese IT Fund documentation experience is a plus
Experience in asset management sales or creating documents preferred.
Background in asset management back office with reporting experiences preferred.
What's on Offer
-Good Corporate Culture