You are here
Automation QA and Testing
- Automation QA
- Mobile Apps
About Our Client
Our client is ranked among the most admired companies in the world. They strive to constantly improve customer-experience and help people find and discover anything they want online. They employ the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can form strategies and make real impact to the business.
· Implement best practices; including a variety of different testing protocols, tools and metrics for testing.
· Scope, design, implement, and maintain all testing activities across products.
· Build tools and frameworks for automated testing to promote QA productivity.
· Localize strings to Japanese and ensure maximum customer satisfaction by delivering best quality to Japanese customers.
· Work closely with the multiple development teams to assure test coverage.
· Utilize various metrics sources to deliver rapid iterations of software features.
· Work both independently as well as in collaboration with the development team.
· Work efficiently and effectively in a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment.
The Successful Applicant
· 6+ years of experience as part of a test team.
· 4+ years of experience as a team leads.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· Strong knowledge of QA concepts and methodology
· Able to handle an extremely fast pace while maintaining the highest quality standards.
· Thinks big, has vision, is a vocal leader and can communicate on that vision to team members.
· Has a proven track record in building and growing teams, with the ability to attract new talent that shapes the way we do QA.
· Strong knowledge of Android products and automation testing.
· Japanese language fluency to test mobile applications and to communicate with Japan stakeholders.
· Strong English communication skills; the ability to partner with internal team members effectively.
What's on Offer
-Annual salary of up to 9 million yen.
-Central Tokyo location