You are here
- Global bank looking for Audit Manager
- Leading global bank providing a broad range of financial products and services
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global bank providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
The Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and numerous regulators globally. This role participates in the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities. The successful candidate will develop and execute a robust Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations and company policies.
The Successful Applicant
* BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
* Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
* Specific subject matter expertise regarding local regulatory knowledge and a solid business understanding of markets trading products.
* Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
* Effective negotiation skills. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
* Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
English - business level
Japanese - will consider basic level. Business level preferred.
What's on Offer
● Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
● Build and cultivate new relationships in Finance