You are here
Associate to VP, Project Operations Change, Investment Bank
- Work in a team that leads global projects on change management
- Have exposure to senior executives across the business
About Our Client
Our client is the leading securities and investment banking company in Japan, providing institutional investors with a range of services including investment advisory and securities underwriting. They also provide individual clients with wealth management services meeting their individual long-term needs and risk tolerance and corporate clients with a wide array of specialized services based on their strong research and solution-delivering capabilities.
●Represent the Operations division and Operations users in the planning and execution of corporate-wide and Operations-driven projects.
●Lead the user population through various project phases (business case analyses, system requirements gathering, process design, user testing preparation, training and migration), providing solid change management knowledge and techniques to support user subject-matter expertise.
●Work closely with technology project counterparts (both internal teams and vendors) to achieve optimal alignment between user needs and technology solutions.
●The immediate role will be to support the build-out of the recently-established derivatives booking entity, working closely with the local Operations team members and their counterparts in other regions, as well as with representatives from other functions.
The Successful Applicant
● Proven project management and business analysis experience within the securities industry in Japan.
● Strong technical knowledge of Middle Office and/or Back Office Operations processes.
● Self-starter with strong communication skills and ability to navigate large organisations.
What's on Offer
Office located in Central Tokyo, 2 minutes away from train station
Good corporate benefits and high profile company