You are here
Associate, Reference Data Service - Client Onboarding
- Global Financial Institution
- Great stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest financial institutions with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets and Wealth Management, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise.
Main task is Client static data support and Client On Boarding
Responsible for all client related data management of all products the company cover. Client on-boarding / off-boarding support with following regulatory requirement and Account maintenance for all of Japan products. It is an important position we face all of our business side also all of LOB support team. Candidate can acquire a deep understanding regarding data controls and documentations. Also required cultivate the excellent communication skills through various global projects working in closer cooperation with the global RDS members.
Data management accuracy and timely response, Keen sense of complying laws and regulations, Fundamental abilities require are; to enforce discipline among routine work in timely manner, being flexible, strong team player, Hard and Soft document management.
The Successful Applicant
* Good understanding of account documentation requirements and familiar with due diligence and local AML requirements
* Experience in Client Identification as Compliance administrator background and/or Client facing roles in a Private Bank will be advantageous
* Experience in account documentation, KYC and regulatory requirements for client onboarding process
What's on Offer
● Global Financial Institution
● Good career prospects
● Located in central Tokyo
● Great stable working environment