You are here
Associate, Rates Middle Office, Gloabal Investment Bank
- A chance to work at a stable international institution
- Great Career Prospects
About Our Client
Our client is the leading securities and investment banking company in Japan, providing institutional investors with a range of services including investment advisory and securities underwriting. They also provide individual clients with wealth management services meeting their individual long-term needs and risk tolerance and corporate clients with a wide array of specialized services based on their strong research and solution-delivering capabilities.
* Provide full operational Trade Support to the Rates Trading Business
* Ensure the accuracy of the firm's books and records through trade validation.
* Perform system to system trade and position reconciliations and resolve resultant breaks.
* Monitoring & processing of the lifecycle events for options & triggers.
* Verifying rate resets and interpolation.
* Ensuring the completeness of novations/ large book transfers.
* Respond to a variety of queries from a range of clients, such as: trading, Finance, Confirmations, Collateral, Settlements, Technology and External parties.
* Assist with the review, automation, and streamlining of functions with Rates MO
* Generate daily flash P&L, investigate queries for Client valuations and collateral MTM.
* Building markets, preparing End of Day batches.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 3 years experience in Derivative Middle Office or an Operations Dept (preferable)
* Ability to understand comprehensive transaction and system flows.
* Basic understanding of Greeks and Derivatives P&L (preferable).
* A self-motivated person who is able to pay attention to detail and has the ability to multi-task.
* Business level of Japanese and English required (mandatory)
* Excellent inter-personal skills and an ability to quickly learn new products / systems.
* Possesses strong analytical skills, able to adapt to a continuously evolving environment.
* A good knowledge of Information Technology and Microsoft applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
What's on Offer
* A chance to work at a stable international institution
* Good career prospects
* Located in central Tokyo