You are here
This position is now filled
Associate Product Manager
- Silicon Valley Type Working Environment
- Work with the best talent around the world
About Our Client
Our client is the world's largest employment search engine. They are one of the fastest growing IT companies globally comparing size and YOY growth.
They started their office in Japan over 3 years ago and grew to almost 100 employees with 18 nationalities in the Japan office. With plans to grow Japan's office to the largest in the world, there is loads of potential within the company.
They offer a Silicon Valley type working environment with extreme flexibility, a fantastic work/life balance, and the opportunity to work with the best engineers from around the world.
Regularly pulling candidates from the top university and top companies globally, they have a team that outshines every other company around.
- Create new products, features and functions for the employment search engine
- Test products thoroughly using A/B testing and analyze the data.
- Make Data Driven decisions
- Consult with other Product Managers around the world and create a roadmap
- Work closely with Developers, Quality Assurance, and Interaction Designers
The Successful Applicant
- Background in Computer Science is strongly preferred
- Good experience with Data Analysis
- A good understanding of A/B testing. Large scale preferred.
- Experience in an internet company or with as a co-founder is a very strong plus
- Fluency in English
What's on Offer
Location: Ebisu, Tokyo
Salary: Between 8-12M depending on the candidate
Benefits: Holidays, Sick leave, insurance, Free Lunch, Game Room, Kitchen etc.