You are here
- Work in US based Top-tier consumer goods company
- Use your Bilingual Skills to work for Global consumer goods company
About Our Client
This company is American multinational company currently operates in 72 countries and sold in over 110 countries. Their main products are world-wide famous household consumer goods. This company is known to have very good work life balance and competitive salary in the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
· Lead the brand management initiatives across the Cluster for brands and products translating global category strategies
into local plans by channel and customers.
· Provides specific input and requirements with Marketing Manager and escalate to Marketing and Category Directors in
the International Markets Platform as part of strategic plan development for the category.
· Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin and market shares for the category.
· Identify and make recommendation to Marketing Manager on priorities for rollout of qualified new products recognizing
· Manage New Product Development process in the company ensuring incorporation of trade related issues in the planning
with the Customer Marketing (Trade Marketing) team. This includes identifying new product development opportunities,
packaging, go-to-market strategies and ensuring account review timings are met
The Successful Applicant
-At least 2years and less than 10years of marketing experience in FMCG company
-Fluent level in Japanese and Business level English is a must
What's on Offer
-Very competitive salary up to 9M
-Opportunity to work in one of Top FMCG company
-Fast career progression opportunity
-International Working Environment
-Working hour 9-17:30